I have obtained a consultant post, how do I resign from my Period of Grace? (resignation)

Modified on Wed, 03 Jan 2018 at 03:51 PM

If you wish to leave your period of grace placement prior to the agreed end date, you are required to submit a formal letter of resignation to your employer and Training Programme Director. You should liaise with your employer and Training Programme Director to agree a suitable last working day, based on your period of notice. You should then complete the LaSE Healthcare Education Team Withdrawal from Specialty Training form. 

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article