I am currently experiencing a period of ill health, can I apply for a career break?

Modified on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 at 02:32 PM

Periods of ill health should in the first instance be managed under the guidance of the employer occupational health services, as for other staff. Out of Programme Career Break (OOPC) is an inappropriate way of managing health issues. Please discuss your circumstances with your Educational Supervisor and Training Programme Director. 

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article