I am a military trainee, who is responsible for my ARCP?

Modified on Wed, 04 Oct 2017 at 10:13 AM

As a military trainee you are expected to undergo an ARCP once a year, at a minimum. This will be arranged by your Trust. A representative of the Defence Postgraduate Medical Dean will be invited to sit on the panel.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article