I am a military trainee. Who is my Responsible Officer?

Modified on Wed, 29 Mar 2023 at 04:46 PM

If you are a military trainee, then your designated body will always be the Defence Deanery, regardless of which local team is hosting your programme(s).

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article