I am an IDMMV/Combined Infection Training Trainee. Do I need a PYR?

Modified on Tue, 26 Apr 2022 at 01:39 PM

Doctors training in Infectious Diseases and General Internal medicine require a PYR for their Infectious Diseases training component. A PYR is not required for Medical Microbiology or Medical Virology Training.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article