If I make an Inter-Deanery Transfer (IDT), who will be my Responsible Officer?

Modified on Wed, 29 Mar 2023 at 04:45 PM

If you request and are approved to undertake an inter-deanery transfer (IDT) to move your training (mid-programme) to another region of the UK, your designated body will change to the local team or devolved nation deanery of the region to which you are moving and the PG Dean for that Local Office / Deanery will become your RO.

It is your responsibility to ensure you connect to them when the transfer takes place.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article