Do I have to declare old, "spent" convictions, police cautions, warnings, reprimands etc?

Modified on Tue, 18 Jul 2017 at 01:51 PM

Yes.  The position that you are applying for is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.  This means that you must declare all criminal convictions, including those that would otherwise be considered "spent".  

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article