Who do I ask if I have more GIM questions?

Modified on Fri, 8 Jun, 2018 at 2:59 PM

For local matters you should speak to the clinical or educational lead for your acute medicine department. There will also be a GIM trainee rep who will make themselves known periodically. For admin stuff, usually your main point of enquiry will be the Health Education Team, whom you can contact via this portal. 

Sometimes you will need to speak to the GIM Training Program Director (TPD)  if you need to discuss a difficult or complex matter. If you don’t know who to contact, check with the Health Education Team, who may be able to answer your question in any case.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article