Where do I get the expense claim form from?

Modified on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 02:22 PM

ST1 trainees who attend the KSS Induction should submit a request for an expense claim form to the PGMDE Support Portal. This will need to be completed by the trainee, before returning to the Ophthalmology Team at HET.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article