Do I have to act up into a post within my specialty?

Modified on Tue, 10 Oct 2017 at 12:55 PM

Yes, a trainee can only act up into a post within the UK and which relates to their specialty Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT). In this situation, you should consult the Out of Programme policy as well as College/Faculty and GMC requirements.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article