I have been called for jury service – who do I need to inform?

Modified on Thu, 27 Apr 2023 at 12:30 PM

You must advise your employing organisation if you have to attend jury service. Please ensure this is also recorded in the Time Out of Training (TOOT) days section of the Form R when you next submit it. It is a GMC requirement to declare all absences when a trainee would usually be at work within the training year.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article