What needs to be declared on my form R?

Modified on Tue, 02 May 2023 at 03:17 PM

The form R must capture any and all work you have done in a clinical capacity. This includes trainee placements, locum or bank work, and any private work that has been undertaken in clinical capacity as a doctor, using your medical license to practise. In addition, any significant events, resolved AND unresolved, need to be captured on your form R. A significant event is any unintended or unexpected event, which could or did lead to harm of one or more patients. This includes instances where the event could have been prevented, and was significant enough to be investigated by your employer. It is expected that all doctors record and reflect on significant events.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article