If I leave the armed forces before my CCST am I still able to complete specialty training?

Modified on Wed, 06 Dec 2017 at 04:13 PM

If you leave the armed forces voluntarily you will be required to relinquish your DPMD NTN. If you wish to continue specialty training as a civilian, you would need to secure a training post in open competition.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article