Where do I need to record my parental leave absence?

Modified on Wed, 26 Apr 2023 at 12:07 PM

Please ensure that all absences from the Training Programme are declared when you next complete a Form R, these should be recorded under Time out of Training (‘TOOT’) days. Your e-Portfolio should also be updated to reflect your period of absence.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article